The Levy Building is located in downtown Louisville across from the Kentucky Convention Center. This “Historic” property was constructed in 1891 by the Levy Brothers as an upscale clothing department store. The Levy Brothers closed their store in 1979. After a few years of renovation the Old Spaghetti Factory opened and continues to operate there. In 2005 the upper floors were converted to 23 residential condominiums. Common elements include a roof top terrace, 2 elevators, meeting rooms and fitness room. Evans Property Management has managed this property since August 2012 and have been involved in numerous major upgrades.